Rock-paper-scissors, also known as RPS, is a classic game that has been played by people of all ages for generations. It’s a simple yet entertaining game that involves three shapes – rock, paper, and scissors – and the goal of the game is to defeat the opponent by making a specific shape that will beat the shape they choose.
While most people play RPS seriously, there are those who like to add a bit of humor to the game by making jokes related to the shapes being thrown. Here is the ultimate guide to the funniest RPS jokes that will keep everyone laughing:
1. “Why was the rock bad at RPS? Because it always chose the hard way.” This joke is funny because it plays on the hardness of rocks and how they are unable to beat paper or scissors.
2. “Why did the paper go to the therapist? Because it always got wrapped up in its own problems.” This joke is clever as it plays on the fact that paper can be easily wrapped up.
3. “Did you hear about the person who played RPS with their pet snake? The snake kept using scissors, and the person knew it was a constrictor.” This joke is a bit silly but still manages to be humorous by playing on the idea of a snake using scissors.
4. “Why did the scissors go to bed early? It wanted to get a good night’s snip.” This joke is adorable as it plays on the sound of scissors and sleeping.
5. “What do you get when you cross a rock, a paper, and a pair of scissors? A scissor-paper-rock concert!” This joke is corny but still manages to be funny as it plays on the musical aspect of the phrase.
6. “Why did the rock lose at RPS? It was too stoned to make a decision.” This joke is funny as it plays on the idea of a rock being stoned, which is something that is relatable to many people.
7. “Why did the paper go to the party alone? It couldn’t find a fold.” This joke is clever as it plays on the idea of paper being folded.
8. “Why did the scissors cross the road? To get to the other cut.” This joke is cute because it plays on the wordplay of “cut” and “other side”.
9. “Why did the rock join a gym? It wanted to work on its boulder shoulders.” This joke is funny as it plays on the hardness of rocks and the idea of working out to get stronger.
10. “Why did the paper feel guilty after playing RPS? Because it always felt like it was cheating.” This joke is clever as it plays on the idea of paper being thin and easily cheating.
In conclusion, these RPS jokes are the ultimate guide to adding a bit of humor to a game that is already fun. They’re silly, clever, and sure to keep everyone laughing. So the next time you play RPS, don’t forget to throw in some of these hilarious jokes for an even more entertaining experience.