HERE IS HOW YOU BECOME THE MOST RESPECTED PERSON IN THE GAME…
Are you looking to get a well-respected referee place in the “Rock, Paper, Scissors” game?
Do you feel that you have the confidence to make the crucial Win or Lose decisions?
Or maybe you are already an “RPS” player who wants to get better, master all the rules, and understand what a professional referee is looking at during the game?
Here is just a fraction of what’s inside:
- The Game’s Fundamental Rules – every player and the referee has to know these rules, so read carefully (for beginners only!)
- 5 Keys To Becoming A World-Class Referee (go through one at a time and practice!)
- What are the most important etiquette rules players have to follow?
- Cheating, and or Not Cheating? And when you have to disqualify one or both players?
- Illegal Conduct and Equipment – what you have to look for before the game even starts and when it’s already going?
- Three players or more? Here is how you judge!
- How businesses and charities can use “Rock, Paper, Scissors?”
- Much much more…